About us Betarq is a studio of architectural services based in Barcelona founded by Ramón Cisa, Sergi Barquet and Julio López.
"Bet" is the second letter of the alphabet of the ancient Mediterranean cultures and symbolizes "home". Its graphics is a square that represents the plan of the walls of a house in which the left side is missing, thus showing the essence of the enclosures of a house, as well as its will and need to open up to the outside, to relate. "Arq" is the Greek word that translates as "first", "primordial" or "preeminent". All this symbology seemed very appropriate to us, since the purity of these roots fit perfectly with our way of thinking and with the respect we have towards the fact of inhabiting a specific space. In this sense, we try to maintain a high value of all the aspects that are part of the construction process of a building: place, ideas, materials, requirements or personal relationships, regardless of their scale. Services Betarq offers highly personalized attention and deals with everything from the economic study to assess the feasibility of a real estate operation to its delivery to the end customer, going through any phase of the project. Within architecture services, the team carries out projects (basic, executive, construction management and execution), and is in charge of managing works (Project Manager) and carrying out project audits. Estimated costs are also calculated, measurements, studies and security coordination are carried out. In addition, Betarq projects multi-family residential buildings, schools, single-family homes, as well as demolition projects. Projects We have collaborated in the construction of buildings as uniqueCaixaForum Barcelona, Cosmocaixa o el Auditorium of the gardens of Cap Roig; Large corporate buildings such as Gas Natural (Marenostrum Tower) orBanco Sabadell (Sant Cugat del Vallès). Hospitals and socio-sanitary buildings such asSan Juan de Déu County Hospital (Sant Boi de Llobregat), Sociosanitary Sant Joan de Déu (Almacelles); large office buildings as itCZF in the Forum area of Barcelona, Wittywood Building Barcelona, Campus Roche Diagnostics Saint Cugat; Hotels like Hotel W Barcelona, Hotel Fairmont Juan Carlos I, The Gates Hotel Diagonal Barcelona and The Wittmore hotel; Sports facilities like the Future Spotify Camp Nou or the facilities of the Sabadell Swimming Club. We have also collaborated on large demolition projects, such as theYouth Prison Trinitato elJudicial BuildingPassage of Lluís Companys in Barcelona.FOUNDING PARTNERS
- Julio López Fernández – Architect.
- Ramon Cisa Segalés – Technical Architect. Project Manager.
- Sergi Barquet Pons – Technical architect. Building Engineer.
- Antonio Moya Castellano – Architect.
- Armand Piqueras Pons – Architect.
- Joan Sirvent de Febrer Technical architect.
- Elisabet Garcia Fuentes – Technical architect. Project Manager.
- Helena Roca Moreso – Technical architect.
- Victor Garcia Carbó – Technical architect.
- Arnald Moya Tarradellas – Technical architect
- Ada Valls Solomando – Technical architect
- Albert Serra Sánchez – Technical architect.
- Anna Martínez Blazquez – Technical architect.
- Judit Pardo Sanromà – Technical architect.
- Sergi Torremorell Cuadrado – Technical architect.
- Joan Vacas Gil – Technical architect.
- Roser Vilar Bonet – Financial Department.